- We are a specialist banking and finance firm. We only accept instructions where we have demonstrated expertise and can add significant value to our clients.
- In addition to traditional financing transactions, we have expertise in other transactions including finance leases, structured finance transactions, secured and unsecured private equity and preferred equity arrangements, profit share and joint venture transactions, supply of goods on credit and other compliance matters.
VIEW EXAMPLES OF RECENT WORK ON TAILORED SERVICES & TRANSACTIONS
BESPOKE FINANCE ARRANGEMENTS AND INVESTMENTS
- In many transactions, our clients have moved away from the traditional loan with a fixed interest rate return. We have experience in documenting transactions with profit shares, preferred equity arrangements, tiered interest rates and other bespoke arrangements.
- We are also familiar with what arrangements will be acceptable to senior financiers and the negotiation of priority and subordination arrangements on behalf of borrowers and mezzanine financiers.
SUPPLY OF GOODS ON CREDIT
- We act for businesses that supply goods and services on credit. We assist with the review and preparation of terms of trade to ensure that suppliers are adequately protected under the Personal Property Securities Act in respect of any retention of title claims and other security interests.
FINANCE PRODUCTS AND RELATED COMPLIANCE ISSUES
- We assist financiers with development of new products and policies. We can assist in the preparation of documentation and advice on compliance issues including AML/CTF, National Credit Code, Code of Banking Practice and other regulatory requirements.
WE WILL KNOW WHOM TO ASK
- If we are unable to assist you or have requirements outside of our expertise we will assist you in finding the right advisor. We work with a range of specialist firms (including tax advisors and litigation lawyers) who share out dedication to client service and outstanding expertise.